Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy First Day of School...


Hey Family! 

So, this is gonna be a short one, the power went out at the internet cafe earlier, so this is much later and I am short on time because we have an FHE at President Catalan's at 6pm (it is 5:40 here). 

Gee, what has happened this week anyway? Time flies, I know I keep saying that, but I'm starting to not really be able to tell the weeks apart anymore. haha. 

On Wednesday, we had Zone Conference. It was like Christmas because we got to get 2 zones of missionaries together to learn and laugh, and I received the packages that Uncle Matt mailed. (Thank you so much Mom, Grandma, Matt, and whoever Albert Ward is...) Also, I got the hand package from Grandma and all of you who went to Lagoon. Salamat gid! That was so fun, you are all so kind and creative! 

Saturday, the Branch did and FHE activity, which was so much fun! The Oton B Sisters taught about why it is important to not "chismis" (gossip), and we taught about fellowshipping and why it is so important for investigators, recent converts, and less-active members to have a friend to lean on as they are on the start of a new and different life. 

Okay, for real, the power just went out and came back again. I'm gonna have to cut it short. Sorry. So the things I want to share about Zone Conference are a quote: "If it's not ETERNAL, forget it." Apply this to how you use your time and whatever issues come up in your relationships with others. Also, Steven Covey's 90/10 principle. Look that one up on youtube, deal? 

Hoping to have Kian's baptism on Friday. This week is my "week 11" in my training, which means that I lead all teaching and planning for the week, which I am nervous about, but I will just try to love it. Grandma shared with me Mosiah 23:28 this week, which was a tender mercy for sure. 

I love you all, and I wish you all a wonderful first day of school!!!! Be Happy and Trust in God! I love you all so much. I really can't say that enough. I LOVE YOU! 
Halong!

Love, Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment